1) You cannot hold companies accountable. Forced arbitration allows companies to play by their own rules and escape accountability when they harm consumers and employees.
2) You cannot sue for discrimination, harassment, abuse, retaliation, or wrongful termination.
3) Arbitrators are not required to follow the law.
4) You cannot sue for negligence, defective products, or scams.
5) Legal recourse is not allowed.
6) You cannot appeal an arbitration decision.
7) Arbitration is a private system without an impartial judge.
8) There are no juries in arbitration.
9) There is no public review to determine whether the arbitrator got it right.
10) Forced arbitration prohibits class action lawsuits, an important way for consumers and employees to band together to fight injustices.